Tuesday 19 February 2013

Hello Everybody!

Hey guys,

So I've finally decided to join this here crazy world of blogging, because everyone else is doing it and I'm a big old sheep ;-). But seriously in my travels across this small little world of ours I've met wargamers of many nations and creeds (playing Warhammer in 6 different countries will do that) and I feel like its the best and easiest way to get my ideas out to everyone, and it gives me a place to dump my, possibly inane, musings on my travels and the world of wargaming and to put up pretty photos of miniatures, and also maybe discuss the general failings of the sport teams that I love....

Anyway as a taster of what's to come, heres the start of my Retribution of Scyrah force for Warmahordes, which may have stagnated somewhat recently...

Ravyn loves to frolic in the snow!
Eyriss gets quite cold up there on her pedestal...



There shall be Elves and Space Marines and Battle reports to come...


Laters all,

James


No comments:

Post a Comment